Image gallery written in plain old Vanilla JS.
Source Code | Usage
- Browse the gallery of images by clicking on the arrows.
- Left/right arrows appear disabled when end of list is reached.
- Keyboard shortcuts:
- [Left/right keys] - Browse image gallery.
- [ESC] - Close gallery or escape from fullscreen.
- [F] - Enter fullscreen mode.
- Add captions via the
data-caption attribute on the image.
- Auto-hide gallery navigation after 3 secs of inactivity to allow unobstructed view of image.
- Fullscreen capability.
- Swiping capability added, thanks to Hammer.js
- Display multiple galleries on the same page using unique id attributes.
- Gallery images are preloaded, but only after page has fully rendered.